Book a Training Course
All training courses are now centralised at our Head Office in Chapel-en-le-Frith, Derbyshire.
On our courses contractors learn about key system components and the installation methods required to secure the system’s guarantee from our experienced training team.
Our comprehensive program provides everything your team members need to achieve Sharmans Trained Contractor status.
Aspects covered on the day include:
- The Plygene Gutterline system: liner termination, fixings, drainage and network components
- Completing the project survey form
- Practical fitting skills using purpose built training rigs
- Hot air welding techniques for bespoke moulded components
- 12 Golden Rules for installation
- Digital support tools a successful for installers
- Self-certification and the guarantee request process
- Please note that freshly prepared food and drink will be provided on the day.
Please complete the form below to book your course:
A full suite of marketing materials are available to include in your tender submission to the end user client.
Join the U.K. network of Approved Contractors.
If you would like to arrange a refresher training course, contact us now.