Book a Training Course
To work with the best products, you have to train with the best!
When it comes to the refurbishment of industrial, pitched roofs, Sharmans have been extending the life cycle of roofs for over 30 years with our tried and tested products.
Sharmans are the manufacturers of market-leading gutter and roof refurbishment systems. As part of our commitment to provide contractors with the skills and knowledge they need to apply our products correctly, we have opened a new, state-of-the-art liquid coatings training facility, located within the Sharman’s Training Academy.
Our purpose-built training centre allows our experts to pass on their knowledge to you through comprehensive training in the application of our liquid coatings products.
Plygene Gutterline Training Course
- The Plygene Gutterline system: liner termination, fixings, drainage and network components
- Completing the project survey form
- Practical fitting skills using purpose built training rigs
- Hot air welding techniques for bespoke moulded components
- 12 Golden Rules for installation
- Digital support tools a successful for installers
- Self-certification and the guarantee request process
- Please note that freshly prepared food and drink will be provided on the day.
Liquid Coatings Training Course
Delcote® and Seamsil® are innovative, market-leading roof coatings specifically designed to prevent corrosion in pitched metal roofs. It is important they are correctly applied. Upon completion of our training course you will attain Sharman’s Approved Contractor Status, allowing you to guarantee your work!
Your Training Experience
Contractors will receive hands-on training in all our products and their correct application, carried out by our experienced Roof Refurbishment experts. All training takes place in our purpose-built training academy. Our training courses are comprehensive, covering cut edge corrosion, roof sheets, fixings and rooflights.
- Training is free.
- Half-day course.
- All equipment supplied.
- Lunch provided.
- Ongoing training updates.
- Training valid for three years.
- Covid precautions in place.
Sharmans. Here to support you
At Sharmans we support you every step of the way and a critical part of this business support is our contractor training. What are the benefits of becoming a Sharmans Approved Contractor?
- Achieve high-quality installation and repeat business.
- As a Sharmans Approved Contractor you can guarantee your products for 25 years.
- Win more business by using products that are specified and demanded by the market.
- Confidently refurbish pitched metal roofs to protect against corrosion.
At Sharmans, our support for you does not end on the day! We also provide you with a suite of sales support tools, including samples, specifications and marketing materials and ongoing training updates.
Please complete the form below to book your course:
A full suite of marketing materials are available to include in your tender submission to the end user client.
Join the U.K. network of Approved Contractors.
If you would like to arrange a refresher training course, contact us now.