Full roof coating
Delcote 20 year Architectural Coating System
Delcote – full roof coatings system, the long established system manufactured by Delvemade is now only exclusively available from Sharmans.
- Market leading proven performance from a trusted brand
- Endorsed by leading steel manufacturers
- Engineered for the roofing environment using inorganic Alkoxy technology to prevent chalking and deterioration.
- Specified in confidence by surveyors and property managers for over 20 years
- Industry leading 20 year system guarantee
Organic (oil-based) coatings become hard and brittle when exposed to UV and temperature changes, and over time this limits their ability to expand and contract with the sheets causing adhesion failure to the substrate.
Delcote is an inorganic (mineral-based) coating with outstanding resistance to weathering from UV, rain, snow and temperature extremes to retain high movement accommodation, flexibility and adhesion without cracking or peeling.
Refurbishment v’s replacement
Subject to the level of roof sheet deterioration, the advantages of re coating the existing roof with the Delcote 20 year guaranteed system in lieu of oversheeting or replacing are:
- No additional structural weight is applied
- No risk of further penetrations
- Delcote needs no vapour control. It’s a fully breathable membrane which can further seal the roof from air leakage, helping to retain heat
- No disruption for building users
Key performance features
- Outstanding Weathering and UV resistant
- Durability proven worldwide with life expectancy of over 20 years.
- Simplicity in application – roller, brush or airless spray
- Ideal for use in areas with industrial pollution and/or coastal or marine environments
- Naturally corrosion resistant
- Naturally water repellent
- Primerless adhesion
- Chemical resistance.
- Long term elasticity, pliability and flexibility
- Thermally stable for -100⁰C to +200⁰C
- Will not chalk and degrade over time
From site survey, condition reports and specification generation through to installation, inspection and guarantee, we support you all the way.
Our specification team will visit you to deliver CPD training and system demonstartions using our purpose made rigs.
We run regular training courses at our purpose built training centres in Derbyshire and Wiltshire.
The Plygene Gutterline system
The only BBA certified, 25 year guaranteed system on the market, there is nothing else comparable.
Our ExperienceSee all case studies
Factory engineered to meet this complex site challenge. When Midlands-based facilities management and construction specialists Oakley Industrial Services were asked to provide a fully extended lifecycle solution to 1,400 linear…
The ongoing work on roof leaks due to failing gutters at FirstGroup’s Boyle Street premises in Manchester recently reached the end of its second phase.
The only BBA accredited commercial gutter lining product available in the UK. Specialist roofing company APS Safety Systems chose Sharmans Plygene Gutterline system as the permanent solution for the complex…