The Full Roof Coating System
Delcote Architectural Full Roof Coating System, the long established system manufactured by Delvemade is now only exclusively available from Sharmans.
- Industry leading choice of 25 year single point guarantee or 20 year system guarantee.
- Market leading proven performance from a trusted brand.
- Endorsed by leading steel manufacturers.
- Engineered for the roofing environment using inorganic Alkoxy technology to prevent chalking and deterioration.
- Specified in confidence by surveyors and property managers for over 20 years.
Steel profiled roofing will last indefinitely providing the original factory applied coating is correctly maintained and re-coated as it reaches its normal expected re-paint schedule. Over time, the factory applied coatings will start to deteriorate. The rate of this deterioration is determined largely by location, orientation and design. Research has shown that the dominant factor for PVC Plastisol and PVF2 type coatings is UV radiation. Re-coating the roof will extend the life and sustainability of the building. If the reinstatement of the original coating is neglected, this could result in much more costly complete roof replacement.
Why Delcote Architectural Coating?
DELCOTE® Architectural Coating is a single component, silicone for the re-painting and weatherproofing of existing PVC, Pvf2 and similar coated metal roofing & cladding which will provide protection equal or better than the original product. Used in conjunction with SEAMSIL® edge and overlap treatment the coating system offers a seamless solution to the long-term protection of most existing metal roof types.
Key performance features
- Outstanding weathering and UV resistant.
- Durability proven worldwide with a life expectancy of over 25 years.
- Simplicity in application – roller, brush or airless spray.
- Ideal for use in areas with industrial pollution and/or coastal or marine environments.
- Naturally corrosion resistant.
- Naturally water repellent.
- Primerless adhesion to both the substrate and itself.
- Chemical resistance.
- Long term elasticity, pliability and flexibility.
- Thermally stable for -100⁰C to +200⁰C.
- Will not chalk and degrade over time.
From site survey, condition reports and specification generation through to installation, inspection and guarantee, we support you all the way.
Our specification team will visit you to deliver CPD training and system demonstartions using our purpose made rigs.
We run regular training courses at our purpose built training centres in Derbyshire and Wiltshire.
Our ExperienceSee all case studies
Ongoing leaks in the building of Leicester Southern Fire Station resulted in a search for an effective refurbishment solution.
As an integral part of the roof refurbishment works to Thomas Cook’s commercial offices near Falkirk, Scotland, Plygene Gutterline was specified to refurbish the gutter network and prevent leaks for good.
A corrosion problem, put to bed with the Plygene® Gutterline system. Leaking gutters were proving to be a long-term headache at the premises of Burnley based bed and mattress manufacturer,…