Delcote GS Gutter Coating System
Delcote GS Gutter Coating System, the long established system is now only exclusively available and manufactured by Sharmans.
- Industry leading 10 year system guarantee.
- Market leading proven performance from a trusted brand.
- Endorsed by leading steel manufacturers.
- Engineered for the roofing environment using inorganic Alkoxy technology to prevent chalking and deterioration.
- Specified in confidence by surveyors and property managers for over 20 years.
Why Delcote GS?
For gutter profiles where it is not possible to mechanically fix the Plygene Gutterline system, Sharmans provide the Delcote GS coating system. It’s therefore ideal for the likes of cast iron and lead gutter environments often found within the Heritage sector as well as restricted gutter profiles such as Trimline gutters.
The Delcote GS system has excellent elastic properties to withstand normal surface movements associated with gutters and is unaffected by UV or extremes of weather and temperature. The product is normally applied without the need to prime. When used in conjunction with Seamsil, Sharmans Delcote GS is ideally suited to provide a tough and durable relining system to reinstate metal, concrete and asbestos gutter and rainwater systems.
Key performance features
- 10 year system guarantee.
- Primer less adhesion to most common gutter substrates.
- Fast application without disruption to internal activities.
- Can withstand long term exposure to the atmosphere.
- Long term elasticity and flexibility.
- No need for mechanical fixings.
Sharmans roof and gutter coating systems are guaranteed to extend building lifecycles.
Our market leading systems have stood the test of time, providing complete peace of mind to both specifiers and contractors since their market launch into the industrial/commercial roofing sector in 1985.
The only BBA certified gutter lining system, guaranteed for 25 years. There is nothing else comparable.
We run regular training courses at our purpose built training centres in Derbyshire and Wiltshire.
Our specification team will visit you to deliver CPD training.
Our ExperienceSee all case studies
Barnsley Football Club had been experiencing leaks over seats in the main stand to the dismay of football fans for over 5 years.
Factory engineered to meet this complex site challenge. When Midlands-based facilities management and construction specialists Oakley Industrial Services were asked to provide a fully extended lifecycle solution to 1,400 linear…