Dilapidation & Condition Reports
Full service support
When it comes to leak prevention, refurbishing roofs and gutters and maintaining properties, it is essential to know exactly what issues you may be dealing with and how to fix them. That’s why at Sharmans, we offer comprehensive condition report surveys which review the condition of the roof and gutter and provide you with a complete snapshot of the building.
This snapshot can inform you of where the roof is in its lifecycle and if any maintenance work is required, if the present problems aren’t caught in time, the factory-applied roof coatings will deteriorate past a point of no return, leading to costly replacements. By booking a condition report survey, you’ll get the advice you need to keep the roof in the best condition possible and help ensure that you are extending its life.
The report covers many key areas and issues as follows:
- Preliminary Inspection Scope
- Roof Details
- Gutter Details
- General Overview
- Existing Roof Analysis
- Substrate Details
- Cut Edge Corrosion Analysis
- Previous Repairs
- Metal Flashing Details
- Adhesion Testing
What are the benefits of booking a condition report survey?
- Reports are fully detailed with photography and best practice recommendations to repair or fully restore as appropriate.
- Receiving a detailed report of where the roof is in its lifecycle means specifiers and contractors can make a decision on the appropriate maintenance or remediation for that roof.
- You can rest assured that you are getting expert advice with over 30 years of experience informing our surveys.
- Our reports allow you to specify products with ease and ensure that you are recommending products with proven results.
We support our contractors and specifiers with a condition report survey to help advise on the best solution for the roof and the gutter. To arrange your roof condition report survey, visit our website or get in touch with our team of experts.
Book your condition report survey
We run regular training courses at our purpose built training centres in Derbyshire and Wiltshire.
Our specification team will visit you to deliver CPD training and system demonstrations using our purpose made rigs.
We have an extensive library of technical resources including technical drawings, data sheets and fixings specifications.
Gutter and Roof TalkSee all articles
Provisional Met Office figures released at the beginning of January showed that 2014 was the UK’s fourth wettest year since records began in 1910. Furthermore, five of the UK’s six…
Exclusive Partners Combined access to market leading innovative gutter and roof refurbishment systems. Specifiers and contractors working in the roofing industry are set to benefit from a new…