A Helping Hand to Support You
Our U.K. based team of Technical Services Managers have in-depth product knowledge combined with a wealth of practical hands-on roofing industry experience.
Plygene gutterline surveying and fitting guide
To supplement this support, the Plygene gutterline surveying and fitting guide can provide our Approved Contractors with real time, easy to navigate support for all types of metal and asbestos roof build up. This has been designed to work on mobile devices when contractors are on site and need some quick guidance at the touch of a button.
- Quick access to the gutter reference location
- Flashing location within the gutter
- Which side it’s located & what lengths it’s supplied in
- LRP location within gutter
- Bespoke moulding joint locations and how often they need to be installed
- Gutter liner lengths (if split)