Delcote® Architectural Full Roof Coating
Delamination and deterioration
Steel profiled roofing will last indefinitely, provided the original factory applied coating is correctly maintained. Over time, these coatings will undergo the challenges of delamination and deterioration, threatening the roof’s structure and performance. Protecting your roof with a roof refurbishment system will extend the life cycle of a building.
Roof refurbishment systems are a cost effective and sustainable solution for those who want to reduce their environmental impact while ensuring the longevity of their roof. Choosing refurbishment over a replacement will eliminate the need for new materials and will cause less disruption to the main building, mitigating carbon emissions and contributing to sustainability.
A lifetime of roofs
Our market leading metal roof coating system offers a product guarantee that can last up to 10 or 25 years, allowing Sharmans to provide stand out performance to match all your needs, wherever the roof is in its life cycle.
Designed to help prevent leaks and extend the lifespan of commercial metal roofs and with over 35 years of proven performance, the durable Delcote® roof coating system continues to lead the way when it comes to the ongoing demands of modern pitched metal roofs.
Delcote® is an inorganic coating with an outstanding proven resistance to weathering from UV, rain, snow and temperature extremes. It retains high movement accommodation, flexibility and adhesion without compromise.
Delcote® 25 is BBA and AA fire certified.
Delcote® 25 and Delcote® 10
Choose the right system to support short or long term building life cycle requirements.
- Long term solution with an industry leading 25 year product guarantee
- 2 coat application in contrasting shades to ensure complete coverage
- Can be used on asbestos roofs
- BBA Approved
- 1 coat application
- Reduced application time
- Can be topped up for a further 10 or 25 year guarantee, unlike competitor systems
- Supports shorter tenancy agreements
- A staged approach to roof life cycle maintenance
Independently tested against leading rigorous industry standards, the systems have been specifically designed for the gutter and roof environments. Installed into the commercial roof sector since 1985, our systems have stood the test of time, providing complete peace of mind to specifiers.
These market leading systems are underpinned by a range of guarantees to choose from.
- The only AA fire rated roof coating system (BS 476-3)
- Durability proven with a life expectancy of over 25 years
- Resistant to UV attack
- Naturally corrosion resistant and water repellent
- Chemically resistant
- Thermally stable from -100⁰C up to +200⁰C
- Will not chalk and degrade over time
- Excellent long term elasticity, flexibility and gap bridging capability
- Reduces carbon emissions and promotes sustainability
- Ease of application – roller, brush or airless spray
- Single component Primerless adhesion to both the substrate and itself
- Fast cure and excellent coverage
- High solids help prevent Sag
- 15-30 minutes skin over time*
- 1-2 hours tack free time*
- Any subsequent soiling of the product can be easily removed by a simple detergent wash