Seamsil 400 Bolt Encapsulation System
Seamsil 400 Bolt Encapsulation System, is manufactured and exclusively available from Sharmans.
- Industry leading 12 month guarantee.
- Market leading proven performance from a trusted brand.
- Engineered for the roofing environment using inorganic Alkoxy technology to prevent chalking and deterioration.
- A silicone based repair treatment for sealing and encapsulating hook bolts, drive screws and washers.
Why Seamsil 400?
Seamsil 400 is a silicone based system engineered specifically to prevent further corrosion of roof sheet bolts and fixings by providing a temporary, protective elastic seal.
Principal advantages of the system include:
- Silicone systems have excellent elastic and flexible properties to withstand normal surface movement.
- Using GE Silicone technology with its proven long life, it’s unaffected by UV or extremes of weather and temperature.
- Seamsil silicone systems have exceptional adhesion to cleaned and prepared surfaces and cure to provide a tough, elastic seal, effectively encapsulating the damaged area to restrict further deterioration.
- Proven track record in corrosion and degradation control.
Key performance features
- Outstanding weathering and UV resistant.
- Simplicity in application – roller, brush or airless spray.
- Ideal for use in areas with industrial pollution and/or coastal or marine environments.
- Naturally corrosion resistant.
- Naturally water repellent.
- Primerless adhesion.
- Chemical resistance.
- High elasticity, pliability and flexibility.
- Thermally stable for -100⁰C to +200⁰C.
- Will not chalk and degrade.
Sharmans roof and gutter coating systems are guaranteed to extend building lifecycles.
Our market leading systems have stood the test of time, providing complete peace of mind to both specifiers and contractors since their market launch into the industrial/commercial roofing sector in 1985.
From site survey, condition reports and specification generation through to installation, inspection and guarantee, we support you all the way.
Our specification team will visit you to deliver CPD training and system demonstartions using our purpose made rigs.
We run regular training courses at our purpose built training centres in Derbyshire and Wiltshire.
Our ExperienceSee all case studies
Ongoing leaks in the building of Leicester Southern Fire Station resulted in a search for an effective refurbishment solution.
The ongoing work on roof leaks due to failing gutters at FirstGroup’s Boyle Street premises in Manchester recently reached the end of its second phase.
The only BBA accredited commercial gutter lining product available in the UK. Specialist roofing company APS Safety Systems chose Sharmans Plygene Gutterline system as the permanent solution for the complex…