The Full Roof Coating
A lifetime in roofs
Our pioneering advanced metal roof coating system now comes with a 10 or 25 year manufacturers guarantee allowing Sharmans to provide stand out performance to match all your needs, wherever the roof is in its lifecycle.
This new evolution of our BBA* approved Delcote system provides:
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee, single coat system simplifying application and lowering cost supporting shorter tenancy agreements and dilapidations.
- 25 year manufacturer guarantee, dual coat system to mirror the proven industry performance of the Delcote system.
With over 25 years of proven performance, the durable Delcote roof coating system continues to lead the way when it comes to the ongoing demands of modern pitched metal roofs. Performance is guaranteed with BBA* and AA fire certification, providing a metal roof coating system that is designed to extend the life and sustainability of the building.
Specified with confidence by surveyors and property managers for over 20 years.
Steel profiled roofing will last indefinitely providing the original factory applied coating is correctly maintained and re-coated as it reaches its normal expected re-paint schedule. Over time, the factory applied coatings will start to deteriorate. Re-coating the roof will extend the life and sustainability of the building.
Delcote is an inorganic coating with outstanding proven resistance to weathering from UV, rain, snow and temperature extremes to retain high movement accommodation, flexibility and adhesion without cracking, peeling or chalking.
Delcote 10 and Delcote 25
Our years of experience in proven roof systems underpins our confidence in evolving Delcote. We have listened to industry needs, and are pleased to now offer two manufacturer backed guarantees of 10 or 25 years supporting short and long term building lifecycle options.
Delcote 10 - 10yr guarantee
Delcote 25 - 25yr guarantee
Delcote is BBA* certified and the only AA fire rated roof coating system
Why Choose Delcote
- The only AA fire rated roof coating system (BS 476-3)
- Durability proven with a life expectancy of over 25 years
- Resistant to UV attack
- Naturally corrosion resistant and water repellent
- Chemically resistant
- Thermally stable from -100⁰C up to +200⁰C
- Will not chalk and degrade over time
- Excellent long term elasticity, flexibility and gap bridging capability
*Approved – pending certificate issuing
- Ease of application – roller, brush or airless spray
- Single component Primerless adhesion to both the substrate and itself
- Fast cure and excellent coverage
- High solids helps prevent Sag
- 15-30 minute skin over time**
- 1-2 hour tack free time**
- Any subsequent soiling of the product can be easily removed by a simple detergent wash
From site survey, condition reports and specification generation through to installation, inspection and guarantee, we support you all the way.
Our specification team will visit you to deliver CPD training and system demonstartions using our purpose made rigs.
We run regular training courses at our purpose built training centres in Derbyshire and Wiltshire.
Our ExperienceSee all case studies
Factory engineered to meet this complex site challenge. When Midlands-based facilities management and construction specialists Oakley Industrial Services were asked to provide a fully extended lifecycle solution to 1,400 linear…
The ongoing work on roof leaks due to failing gutters at FirstGroup’s Boyle Street premises in Manchester recently reached the end of its second phase.
The only BBA accredited commercial gutter lining product available in the UK. Specialist roofing company APS Safety Systems chose Sharmans Plygene Gutterline system as the permanent solution for the complex…